We’ll have all the coverage of the International Woodworking Fair (IWF) in Atlanta this week beginning on Wednesday, August 22, and ending on Saturday, August 25, 2012. IWF is the largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related industries. Every other year the Georgia World Congress Center hosts this woodworking show. New innovative technologies, sourcing new products and finding solutions is the name of the game. An abundance of National and International industries are represented here under one roof from tooling and accessories to lumber and laminates this show has the high-tech manufacturing.
This year IWF offers a first ever Cabinet Makers Association Professional Certification Program. You can register for this session and check out all the information for this program HERE! A full list of additional sessions offered can be found by clicking HERE!
There will be several “on the floor” discount programs for the 2012 IWF Fair. These offers will allow exhibitors & buyers to receive the best deal on booth packages, housing, dining and attractions during the Fair. Check out all the exhibitor information on this page.
Woodcraft will be on-hand so be sure to stop by our booth, #5939!
Woodcraft Supply, is one of the nation’s oldest and largest suppliers of quality woodworking tools, supplies, and plans.
Woodcraft and DELTA are proud sponsors of The American Woodshop with Scott Phillips.
Meet Scott Phillips at the Woodcraft booth and enter to win a DELTA 1-1/2 HP Cyclone Two Stage Dust Collector, Woodcraft Item #852710.
If you are in any of the business types listed below, then perhaps you should attend this show:
- Home Furnishing Design and Manufacturing
- Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing and Upholstery Products
- Business, Institutional, and Hospitality Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Design, Manufacturing, and Installation
- Architectural Millwork and Moulding
- Store Fixture Manufacturing and Retail Environment Design and Manufacturing
- Engineered Wood Products
- Commercial & Residential Remodeling and Building
- Closets and Home Organization Systems
- Countertop Materials and Fabrication
- Plastic Materials and Fabrication
- Machinery and Tooling
- Software Systems / Information Technology for Manufacturing or Material Processing
- Door and Window Design and Manufacturing
Come and network at IWF 2012!
We’ll see you there!
Stay linked for all the action, right here on…